Who is Agent Sage ?
Sage creates safety for herself and her team wherever she goes. Able to revive fallen friends and stave off forceful assaults, she provides a calm center to a hellish battlefield.
Agent Sage is the support and healer of Valorant
Valorant Sage Abilities:
Signature Ability: Healing Orb
Heal an ally or yourself to full health over a few seconds.
- There is an indicator on her friendly Jett teammate who is about half HP.
- Sage has to hold the orb out while she tries to cast it leaving her vulnerable to attacks.
- She has to be in line of sight with her injured teammate, in order to be able to cast it.
- When applied it instantly fully heal her teammate (or herself) to full HP.
- It doesn’t have travel time and she is not throwing it like her other orb.
- This is her signature ability and thus it has a 35sec cooldown and she can cast it multiple times every round.
Cast out a radianite orb that breaks into a slowing field upon impact with the ground. All caught in the field are slowed, grounded, and make noise when moving.
- The slow orb has a travel time like a projectile.
- It only pops once the orb hit the floor, so you can throw it on a wall and it will bounce off and change direction.
- Sage can carry two slow orbs at a time.
- This ability has no cooldown and you only get 2 orbs per round.
- The slow effect is powerfull and is estimated to be at least 50%.
- Not just slowed, enemies are grounded (can’t jump) and make noise when moving.
- The area of effect is surprisingly big, it can cover an entire doorway, but it takes a while to spread to its full size.
Conjure a large, solid wall. Right-click to rotate the wall before casting.
- The wall is chunky, and it can lift Sage or any other player upwards as it casts.
- Sage can’t do anything else while casting the wall, she hides her weapon making her vulnerable during the casting time.
- While activating this ability there is a little menu that pops up showing various things you can do with the wall, we don’t exactly know what they do but we can probably speculate left mouse click is: place the wall, right click is rotate it 90 degrees, and C is most likely cancel.
- The wall can take damage, and have sections destroyed.
- The wall has Four sections.
- This ability also has no cooldown and you can cast only 1 wall per round.
- The wall can be used to block off lines of sight.
- The wall can be used to elevate you or members of your team and give a surprise advantage.
- Although not confirmed, It can probably elevate enemy members blocking them from defusing the spike for example.
Target a friendly corpse. After a short delay, revive them with full health.
- We don’t know if it is an area of effect where Sage can revive multiple corpses on the ground or she can revive only one fallen teamate.
- She can use it once per round.