Who is Agent PHOENIX - VALORANT ?
Phoenix’s star power shines through in his fighting style, igniting the battlefield with flash and flare. Whether he’s got backup or not, he’s rushing in to fight on his own terms.
PHOENIX is the fearless fire powered agent of Valorant
Signature Ability: Curveball
Cast a curving flare that bursts into brilliant light after a brief delay, temporarily blinding all looking at it. Left click curves it left, right click curves it right.
- This ability has no cooldown.
- You can use only 2 curveballs per round.
- You can see the icons to curve the ball here: Left-click to curve it left, and Right-click to curve it right.
- The Curveball blind everyone looking at it like a flashbang.
- Blinded people have a white animation on there faces indicating they are temporarily blind.
- This orb here is an ultimate orb, if you pick it up it will give one charge for your entire team, not just yourself.
Cast out a flame wall that blocks vision and damages anyone passing through it. You can bend the wall when casting by turning while holding left click.
- PHOENIX can only hold one charge of this ability per round.
- He can get healed if he steps in the fire wall.
- As it is being cast, you can turn your mouse and curve the wall in that direction.
Throw a fireball that explodes after a delay or upon impact with the ground. The fire zone damages enemies, and heals you.
Ultimate: Run it Back
Mark your current location. If you die during this ability’s duration, or when this ability’s duration expires, you’ll be reborn at the marked location with full health.
- No footage available as of today.
- Pheonix needs 6 charges to cast his ultimate, charges can be obtained by killing enemies, collecting orbs on the map, or buying them from the shop at the start of the round.