Who is Agent BREACH - VALORANT ?
Agent Breach from Valorant fires powerful, targeted kinetic blasts to aggressively clear a path through enemy ground, The damage and disruption he inflicts ensure no fight is ever fair.
Breach is the perfect initiator and anticamp agent in Valorant.
Breach like to start fights, he is equipped with a kit that let him initiate fights and disrupt enemy movements, He is exceptionally well equipped to handle campers with potential vison and movement controls that go through walls, more on that below.
Signature Ability: Fault Line
Equip a seismic blast. Hold Fire to increase the distance. Release to set off the quake, dazing all players in its zone.
- The seismic blast goes through cover.
- Enemies hit will be “dazed” meaning concussed, CCed: when a target is dazed they have stars over their head, and can’t shoot easily, they see a narrow blured grey screen and are slowed down.
- Hold fire can increase distance, massive distance.
- Just like most signature abilities in Valorant, Breach Fault Line has 35sec cooldown, you can use it multiple times per round.
- breach Fault Line goes through walls, you can daze campers with it and punish them.
Equip a fusion charge. Fire the charge to set a slow-acting burst through the wall. The burst does heavy damage to anyone caught in the area.
- Aftershock is a slow act of damage through a wall.
- It can one-shot enemies if they are close enough.
- Perfect for punishing campers too, good ability to use when trying to siege an area.
- You can only use aftershock once per round.
Equip a blinding charge. Fire the charge to set a fast-acting burst through the wall. The charge detonates to blind all players looking at it.
- You can target it to a wall, and after a short delay, pops a flash that blinds everybody that’s looking at it.
- When a target is flashed, his eyes will be glowing indicating they can’t see for a short period of time, they can turn away from it to reduce the blind duration.
- It is possible to set up a charge on a door and peak right after it.
- Blind a camper behind a wall and finish the job.
Breach has a lot of tools in order to get in, most commonly you’ll find pushing his way through double doors and blasting enemies over walls.
Ultimate Ability – Rolling Thunder:
Equip a seismic charge. Fire to send a cascading wake through all terrain in a large cone. The quake dazes and knocks up anyone caught in it.
- Breach ult is like an upgraded version of his signature ability Fault Line, where it too emits out a seismic charge with a significantly larger area of effect, the AOE is massive as you can see from the mini-map.
- It requires you to charge it up to get long-distance effects, It requires you to charge it up to get long-distance effects, however you can also insta-lunch it if your target is close.
- Just like most ultimates in Valorant, Breach will announce it with a voice line, so your enemies do have a bit of time to react.
- Targets that get caught in Breach ultimate are “dazed” for a long time, triple the time they are dazed from Fault Line, they are also knocked up in the air, targets that are in air lose accuracy, so the daze effect will limit their vision, slows them, and the knock-up will make it even harder for them to accurately fire back.